LG took the Monday of this week, December 21, to officiate another tablet in its main line of portable devices favorable screens. The stage star, this time it was the G Pad II 8.3 LTE coming to the mobile market as an intermediate option, balancing of internal components and the construction of its structure so that the amount charged to the end customer is truly moderate, attracting consumers by the number shown on the price tag. Indeed, the novelty formally presented by the company based in South Korea is basically the G Pad II 8.3, but with some slight changes, including a completely new accessory in the electronics Asian family company, a stylus.
As the name suggests, G Pad II 8.3 LTE features an 8.3-inch screen is considered big for a smartphone, but very compact for a tablet. The presence of the stylus means that users who are interested to purchase a unit of the product will be able to interact more precisely with the pre-installed virtual environment model, performing similarly notes with pen and paper, as well as scribbles on pictures and other options developed by LG’s engineering team. Also giving meaning to the device name, access to 4G LTE networks is also an advantage, offering superfast speeds when using the internet by connecting with carriers. Here is the complete list of technical specifications novelty:
- 8.3 inch IPS screen, using the resolution WUXGA (1920 x 1200) for showing content
- 2 GB of RAM
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 615, made in 64-bit architecture
- Processor eight cores, each able to come to a clock of 1.5 GHz
- Adreno 405 graphics card
- 16 GB of memory for internal storage and can be expanded via microSD card with a maximum capacity of 128 GB
- Main camera of 8 megapixels
- 2-megapixel front camera
- Dimensions of 216.8 x 126.5 x 8.8 mm
- Weight 366 g
- 4,800 mAh battery
- Model in brown color (more colors can arrive soon)
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system, modified by LG’s own interface
Unfortunately no information on the price that the Asian company should charge for each unit of LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE, and it is only available in the home country of the same, South Korea, at least until now.