Gionee is a manufacturer of Chinese smartphone that does not have much prominence in the market but do not want to settle down and bet the release devices with features much appreciated by users, such as a battery that ensures the greatest possible autonomy and freedom of outlets. It is precisely this proposed new Marathon M5 Plus.
Although not count on the generous 6020mAh standard version, the 5020mAh Marathon M5 Plus should not make ugly. With a metal body, the new smartphone from Gionee brings a physical home button that incorporates a biometric sensor to read fingerprints. And on this button is the AMOLED screen 6 inches with resolution FullHD 1920 x 1080 pixels.
To ensure the operation of power Gionee Marathon M5 Plus are present inside the chassis MediaTek MT6753 processor 64-bit and eight cores running at 1.3GHz, along with 3GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage space (expandable via microSD card ). Rounding out the main technical features support for 4G LTE, dual SIM and the operating system Android 5.1 Lollipop with interface Amigo 3.1.
- 6-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD resolution (1080 x 1920 pixels)
- MediaTek MT6753 chipset 64-bit eight cores running at 1.3GHz
- 3GB of RAM
- 32 GB of internal storage expandable via microSD card up to 128 GB
- Main camera of 13 megapixel and 5-megapixel front
- Fingerprint reader on the home button
- 5020mAh battery
- Dimensions 160.7 x 81 x 8.2 mm
- Weight 206 g
- Android Lollipop with interface Amiga 3.1 own Gionee
The Gionee Marathon M5 Plus can be purchased in Chinese territory for an amount equivalent to US $ 385, which does not seem so high on the 6-inch screen and great autonomy promised, not to mention the premium finish.